News about this industry

In our blog about real estate law, you’ll be able to see the latest developments and news in the sector, and much more.

abogado fiscal

How to get a Nie number in Spain

A NIE (Número de Identificación de Extranjero) is a personal identification number assigned to non-Spanish residents in Spain. You will need a NIE if you plan to live, work, study,...

l límite del 2% a la subida del alquiler de viviendas

The 2% limit on the increase in rental housing.

State-regulated rentals are those that meet certain requirements established by Spanish legislation and are subject to regulation and protection by the State. These requirements include: Además, estos alquileres deben cumplir...